Monday, August 20, 2012

All Dolled Up!

So +Blue Blood+ came out with this sexy little number as her first mesh release! And I for one am in love with this beautiful dress called Nadine! It is so versatile I have had a hard time picking a skin to go with it! But since Ghani just spent all last night moving her skin store over to across the sim from +Blue Blood+ I figured it would only be appropriate for me to use one of her beauties from [Matrioska]!


So as I just pointed out [Matrioska] has moved and here is the NEW LANDMARK! As I was sitting there keeping Ghani company as she set up the store last night we were goofing off and decided that there was a need for a cash register, and better yet I get to be in charge of it! >:D


So come play at Cute Poison and check out [Matrioska] and +Blue Blood+!


Also these shoes made me squee and as soon as I got L$ I had to have them! And of course the full body shot refused to do them justice so here is a close up of the smexy!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Hair: .DK. - Neopunk
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Grey
Skin: [Matrioska] - Night Skin
Collar: *Bad Juju* - Keys to My Heart Collar
Tattoo: {Venomous Rage Designs} - Unconditional Love
Dress: +Blue Blood+ - Nadine - Red
Shoes: :{ Malfean Visions}: - Cleaver Heels - Noir
Hands: Sn@tch - Fingertape (Black/Black Nails)
Pose(Top Pic and Shoes Pic): Apple Spice - Cute 007
Pose(Cash Register Pic): .ploom. - NaNaNa01-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design