Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pretty Pout

So as my last post showed off my new adjustments to my shape, and I have been enjoying this pretty pout of mine and wanted to see what else I could do with it. With the cStar sale having left me with a few new skins and even leaving me a few extra L$ I ran over to Collabor88 to see what called to me. And thus the result.


There was no way I could possibly pass up this dress! Aqua is one of my favorite colors outside of rainbow and it could be played up so many different ways it was an instant buy when it rezzed. Sadly that took awhile, so while I waited on the rez I checked out Seraphim to get a leg up and see what other must haves I could snag before I ran away to let someone else enjoy Collabor88. Thus this beautiful necklace fell into my lap. I am a total sucker for hearts, even after my recent rl heartbreak, and I saw that it came in silver as well as gold and I knew it needed to be mine! And look a hair color other than white, black, white blonde, or a combination of some funky colors on hair this really is a new leaf for me style wise with this pout!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: <cStar Limited - Miss December 2011 - Bronze
Hair: Magika - Awkward
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Turquoise
Glasses: [Under The Couch] - Sparkling Glasses - Black
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Marrakech Heart - Short - SILVER (From Collabor88 Event)
Dress: Glam Affair - Suri Deress - Aqua (From Collabor88 Event)
Hands: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Pewter
Pose: Apple Spice - Pinup 004 - Headshot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design