Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cupcake Cutie

If you know me on SL you know my current display name has been Cupcake for quite sometime now, this goes back about a year and a half to a joke on my SL derby team and to make it a short story, I refused to wear the halo to show what "team" I was on in practice and put a squeaking cupcake on my head instead. Needless to say the name has stuck with me and my obsession for all things cupcake has only gotten worse overtime. I now insists on making cupcakes for everyone IRL whenever I have a good excuse, and I now own a giant cupcake cake pan so even when people want a cake, they still get a huge cupcake to share. So yes I admit I am a little obsessed with cupcakes. My friend Skyler of Pins & Needles asked me how much I though she should price her shirts she just made since I am a shopaholic  even if it is window shopping half the time. After a few questions to figure out what type of shirt it was she got fed up and just sent me her ad picture. I squeaked and almost offered her my soul right then, but then she decided that 100L$ for the fatpack and 35L$ for the shirts individually. These shirts are a total steal at that price! (Shh don't tell her I said that she might change the price.) But they fit my obsession and make a totally adorable outfit come to life!


I also found myself back at The Knitting Circle Rummage Sale today and well let's just say I was reminded why I love Pink Fuel and defiantly can't figure out why I had forgotten about the store, especially since one of my all time favorite skins is from there. (That favorite skin is called Spotted Love and is on sale at The Knitting Circle Rummage Sale in the Pink Fuel booth for only 50L$ and will probably be retired forever afterwords so go grab it quick!) Top off the pretty skins I found in the Pink Fuel booth with the ADORKABLE I <3 cuppycakes pose prop pack and I found myself in cupcake heaven!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Skye - Milk - Pink Sugar (Found at The Knitting Circle Rummage Sale)
Hair: .ploom. - Wurlie
Eyes: Sn@tch - Gloss Eyes - Medium Pink
Lashes: .ploom. -  Lashes 1
Piercings: Cute Poison -  Beauty Destroyed Piercings
Top: --[Pins & Needles]-- - Naked Cupcake - Princess Pink
Skirt: Blueberry Alice - Denim Skirt - Black
Tattoos: V TATTOO STORE - Sweet Hearts Tattoo - Lighter
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Pose Prop: [Pink Fuel] - I <3 Cuppycakes - Aww... (Found at The Knitting Circle Rummage Sale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design