Saturday, October 13, 2012

Disgraced Dolly

+Blue Blood+ came out with another adorable mesh dolly dress the other day and I just had to show it off, and since it is Breast Cancer awareness month I decided to brave pink again for the occasion.


The beautiful PinkHunt skin I snagged from the warehouse sale of retired skins that cStar had for it's Platinum members goes so beautifully with the pink dress. Cute Poison has me being a total sucker for piercings with all of the different ones she has out in her store, and since I am weird about my neck/chest on my avi these are a great addition to my inventory (Especially with all the mesh outfits coming out). I have to have something on my neck/chest area on my avi, be it a shirt that comes all the way up to cover it or just my sweet tattoos or simply a necklace, and since many necklaces hide beneath mesh shirts and such, these piercings give me my comfort zone back simply and easily.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - PinkHunt Skin 2010 Edition - Pale
Hair: .DK. - Akuma
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar Limited - Doll Eyes 05
Piercings: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Dress: +Blue Blood+ - Disgraced - PINK
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Fuschia
Pose: Apple Spice - Gown Pose 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design