Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fallen Goddess Election

Fallen Gods is having a celebration of the start of their fifth year on the grid in SL and as tradition has it they are kick starting their celebrations with the Annual Fallen Gods and Goddesses Election. This year I decided to throw myself in and see how well I do. I picked the beautiful Depth skin to use because it is one of my favorites form them with all the colors in it, it just called to the rainbow whore in me and I felt I had to use it. I wanted to show off the skin but still keep my modestly, I don't do nakie well RL or SL, so I chose these beautiful silks I found at Deviance that pull out the beautiful teal tones in the skin and accent them beautifully and keep me covered in all the right places. The pose was the hardest part and I ended up getting Kaylith to abuse my avi and bend me to her will with her awesome pose making skills, thus a custom pose that so far only I have because she made me upload it so it was truly one of a kind unless I decide otherwise. First we will show my attempt to create a beautiful goddess-esque picture.


This is not the one I entered into the election though because once I saw what Kaylith had done the above goddess was put to shame. Kaylith's master piece is the one that was entered and is pictured below.


She pulled out the colors in a way that I wish I could with my photography.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ - DEPTH (From the Lucky Fortune Teller)
Hair: [redQueen] - Deep - TEAL/ONYX
Eyes: .{Rue}. - Eyes/Grimalkin - Goddess
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - BLACK
Tattoos: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ -  TURQUOISE Sparkle Tattoo - Intense (Multiple layers of it worn)
Silks: Deviance - Arcane Dancer Silks - Mystic Lagoon
Pose: Custom that I may be tempted to share if asked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design