Friday, October 19, 2012

Moon Saytr

So this post is LONG overdue. I took these pics the end of September but I wasn't happy with the way I was trying to overlap them back then and had a mega creative block. I looked back at it earlier today and all the pieces fell into place with the techniques I had learned in the past few week with Photoshop. Thus, I finally approached a happy medium with the image collage so that I was willing to use it. Here is the results.


I absolutely ADORE these horns form Kre-ations. They got my attention right away and have a beautiful poetry behind them. They are detailed and have just the right amount of glow in them already so that in twilight the moon pops out at you. And with horns this beautifully done I couldnt rock just any old outfit I wanted to truly make my pictures tell a story and I thought what better way then as a saytr. Violent Seduction has wonderfully detailed mesh Saytr legs that brought a whole new life to my avi and made me ready for fun in the forest.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Eccentra - Satin Honey
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Captive Moon Horns
Hair: .ploom. - Majiya
Eyes: cStar Limited - Doll Eyes - 08
Lashes: .ploom. -  Lashes 1
Legs: Violent Seduction - Satyr - Ivory
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} - Fashuneesta 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design