Sunday, June 30, 2013

Simply Stated

So this post was kinda suppose to happen like a month ago back when Truth was doing the model search, but alas I got distracted and I never got a chance to take the picture and missed the model search. But hey why let a good look go to waste right? So instead I updated it some with one of the new eyeliners from Cosmetic Fair and added the new nail from Atooly for the Slink hands/nails (Yes, you can get just the nails so you don't have to mess with tone matching on hands. I didn't know this until recently and thought I would share the great news!)


I am really proud of this picture too! I don't know how I did it but I managed to make this look almost like a shot Kaylith took instead of the normal less awesome ones that are what I can take on my computer most days.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Anjelica 2 - Shine
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Sierra - Black&Whites06Fade
Eyes: .ID. - Tropical Brights - Sky
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat (Available at the Cosmetic Fair)
Necklace A: Maxi Gossamer - Silver Heart - Choker - Silver
Necklace B: Maxi Gossamer - Filigree Oval - Short - SILVER
Shirt: Sn@tch - Delana Tank - Teal
Shorts: Sn@tch - Sierra Jean Shorts - Black
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Atooly - Ombre Set One Polish (Available at SL Fashion Week)
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking Pose 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design