Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Not That Innocent

Despite the fact that Kaylith managed to get "Opps... I Did It Again" styuck in my head by suggesting this title for the post I have to admit it really did stick. But anyways on to the reason I'm posting and less about old school Britney! Sn@tch this past weekend came out with this corset top and I went "OHH! MINE! I NEED THAT!" and tah-dah now that payday has come and gone I got it and of course had to style the pretty right away! So here is my take on this beauty with the nipples covered version of the corset of course, because you know I can't make myself blog that sort of thing most days.


And I had to use the adorable Little Heart necklace that Atooly came out with, and with all of the colors that she did I'm sure this wont be the last time this gem pops into my feed because I love me some hearts, and it is so simple it is versatile as can be. But between cStar, Sn@tch, and Atooly they sure do know how to make a girl feel pretty!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Veronica - Jordan - Bourbon - RARE
Hair: Magika - Curious
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights - Colorful - Magenta
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercing: :HV: - Alice - Ink
Necklace: [Atooly] - Tiny Heart Necklace Black
Top: Sn@tch - September Corset - Wine - With Lace Bustier Layer
Skirt: Sn@tch - Temple Ruffled Mini - Wine
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Candy Ombre Polish
Pose: .ploom. - Lark - 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design