Sunday, September 29, 2013

Some Nights

So this skin has been sitting in my inventory since the When Life Gives You Lemons Event I did for Kaylith last month and I had been stumped on how to blog it until last night. The look just kinda fell into place. All the pieces clicked together after a little shopping and I was like BAM that's what I was trying to do but couldn't. Some nights it all just comes together when your not even trying. Others you try so hard it ends up being a waste of time because nothing looks right.


But anyways I've spent my weekend mostly away form the computer so I have a bit of catching up to do so I will leave you with this.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Cherryade - Megan - Shine
Hair: -LaViere- - Amanda - Lavender (Was part of Fifty Linden Friday on September 27th)
Eyes: .ID. - June Gift - Galaxy
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Necklace: [Atooly] - Tiny Heart Necklace Silver - Lavender
Top: Sn@tch - Ishtar Corset Tee - Black
Skirt: Sn@tch - Temple Ruffled Mini - Black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Pumpkin candy - MM932
Bracelets: [tea.s] - l.o.v.e. Bangles- Silver
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Pale Purple
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual 018

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design