Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hit The Streets

I have to say this is not something I ever expected to come from me, but look here it is...


I had just filled out the notecard for a random SN@TCH gift card that I found in my inventory and sent it to Ivey and she was filling my order and threw in this coat as a bonus stating something along the lines of "Here try this I'm pretty sure you will like it and have fun styling it." First if it was a challenge because sometimes I can rock the leopard print others I can't, and this time I didn't think I was going to be able to. Then I was sitting there going I feel like a pimp I can't be a pimp I have nothing to wear! But this was one of those nope I have to blog this challenge accepted moments and finally after prodding Ivey about her giving my brain problems she hinted at the bra and leather pants. Well from there it finally fell together and because I still look like a hooker/pimp I decided to go give the poor boys at the urban roleplay a hard time by hanging around to take the picture but leaving RLV off so they couldn't have their fun. I had at least 2 guys try to trap me while I was setting up for the picture and had another decide to trap another poor girl right next to me and put on a whole show sound effects and all. Anyways enough of my rambling about my adventures on the wild side.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Xandra - Lynx
Hair: ::Exile:: - The Only Exception - Raven
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs
Make-Up: cStar - Leopard Print - Black
Eyes: .ID. - Thank You Gift
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Handcuffs
Coat: Sn@tch - Didi Fur Jacket - Purple
Bra: [ SAKIDE ] - Rock Me Out Bra - Black /w Lace
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] - Rock Me Out Jeans /w Fishnet
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Grape
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking Pose 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design