Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You And Your Hands

Horrorfest has started! And well A) I was lucky enough to be picked as a blogger for this awesome event. B) Halloween is right around the corner and Horrofest totally has me in the mood! C) I am loving all of the great items the designers have brought out and the fact that at least a portion of sales are going to help the Epilepsy Therapy Project makes this event all the more special. SO anyways there is way too much going on with this event to bring to you in just one post so here is the first of a few that features items form the event as well as other places around the grid right now!


I must say I love what Lokii did with her hands for the event. I saw this and instantly knew I would have to abuse it. And then Vestigum managed to tap into my new tattoo fetish that has started latly and I could not pass up this haunted number. paired with some Halloween theme accessories from the event and a Halloween hunt and BAM! And yes I had cStar help me add to the fierceness with her new skin that is exclusive to the Cosmetic Fair, better run and get it before it's gone!


And yes I have a close up this time because details matter! *Points at the eye make-up that you might have missed.*

And now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Raylyn - Lynx (Available at The Cosmetic Fair)
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept - Black Beauty
Eyes: *The Stringer Mausoleum* - Klown Eyes - Gacha - Rare B - Zombie (Available at Horrorfest)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercing: Death Row Designs - Trick or Treat Hunt Prize Mouth Piercing
Necklace: Cute Poison - Horror Necklace - BLACK - Zombie A (Available at Horrorfest)
Outfit: :{MV}: - Grabass Zombie (Available at Horrorfest)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Death's Wisdom (Available at Horrorfest)
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking Pose 006
Scene: PANDEMONIUM - Sim Example Cemetery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design