Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

So, lately after falling out of my Halloween kick I've discovered that I fell into a pretty in pink kick and it kinda scares me... I mean look at how I styled the cStar skin Ad for The Thrift Shop! I even had my choice between a couple of the skins and I picked the most girly just because that is what I felt like styling! I think I might be getting sick or something!


But before I even did that I started this look, I just had to attend to RL before I got a chance to do anything with it. But now, here it is the look that started this girly streak that will last idk how long!


I'm thinking it's these new skins that cStar is putting out getting under my skin, but we will see what the future brings and if I can keep the girly looks up or if I will fall back into old habits...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Cheyanne - Carribean Ad Look
Skin: cStar Limited - Cheyanne - Carribean - Blush (Available at The Thrift Shop)
Hair: Magika - Capture (Slight Color Modification)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful - Colors - Blush
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart - Short - SILVER
Chest Piercing: Cute Poison - Quixotic Piercing
Top: Sn@tch - Devani Silk Tank - Peach

Blog Post Look
Skin: cStar Limited - Maya - Pearl (Special Platnium VIP Only Gift For Filling Out A Survey)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Melissa Mesh Hair - Iceberg
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful - Colors - Blush
Piercing: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing Face
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer -  Marrakech Heart - Short - SILVER
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - I need you in... - MM12024
Top: Sn@tch - Luxe Sequin Top - Silver
Skirt: Sn@tch - Luxe Skirt - Rose
Bracelet: [tea.s] - l.o.v.e. Bangles - Silver
Ring: [tea.s] - Sneaky Fox Ring - Onyx
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Unicorn Polish
Pose: . Presence . - Azuri - 006 (Not Yet Released)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design