Sunday, December 1, 2013

She's As Cold As Ice

So the Winter Trend Fair started and between cStar and Razor my brain and my creativity went straight to the frigid weather I've had to deal with this Turkey Day week. The results are quite chilly and thus this look that I think I am totally in love with!


And then with +DV8+ reopening and Dare redesigned his shop and decorating the Dark Eternity Sim for winter I found the perfect spot that amplifies the look and calls to my winter wonderland creativity.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Allora - Marble (Available at the Winter Trend Fair)
Face Crystals: cStar Limited - Allora - Face Ice Crystals RARE (Available at the Winter Trend Fair)
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept - Softest Black (Edited Color)
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Rare Day
Necklace: .Olive. - the Tiny Little Snow Crystal Necklace - Silver
Jacket: Razor /// - Vacancy Hooded Jacket (Available at the Winter Trend Fair)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Unicorn Polish
Pants: =Razorblade Jacket= - Fuel Low Rise Jeans - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude Pose 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design