Friday, March 7, 2014

Drama Whore

So Whore Couture Fair has come around again and this year I have a few stores that I blog for invested in it so after much hoopla on my part about why I always get sucked into these events that I would probably never think about on my own I decided that I needed to be a classy whore and do my part to show off the goods. And I must say I can do it quite well without giving in to the temptation to show too much skin.


Though I think the heels went to my head causing me to want to play with more suggestive poses that showed off my assets...


Either way I had more fun with this post than I thought I would as I was handed the helmet and some way too high for me to pretend I could walk in IRL heels and told to WERK. Of course added to the fact that Oneword started up and Tragedy struck my jewelry choices, a Drama Whore emerged form the ashes of where my good girl personality used to stand.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Muse - Creme - Eyelid (B) -Black Brow - Lipset 2-2
Helmet: Goth1c0 - Whore from Hell Helmet (Available at Whore Couture Fair)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ainsley
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace & Ring Set: [tea.s] - Drama Mask Jewelry (Available at Oneword)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Corset: Goth1c0 - Leather Bondage Corset
Panties: Razor /// - Vas Micro Shorts - Black
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Heels: Cute Poison - Maneater Heels - Spiked - Black (Available at Whore Couture Fair) WITH Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High
Feet Up Pose: Apple Spice - Suggestive Pose 002
Laying Back Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design