Sunday, March 30, 2014

Victim Of Changes


Life brings forth many changes. Some changes are good, some changes are bad. In this case, the aching of a broken heart... or more severely, a heart torn asunder.
This look was heavily inspired by all things dark. I wanted to go for something Gothic but more in the fetish area. It's similar to an older outfit, but I figured a recycle using red would accent this gnarly exposed heart from Lost Haven. It's harder to come by nowadays, but I am sure it's still on lurking around on the marketplace. Mwuahahahah~!!! Just my luck though, I couldn't find a pose I liked for my ideal post spot, so I ended up making one. I won't sell the pose, but more than likely set it out as a freebie at the .Presence. main store. It's a little hard to see, but my platforms actually aren't pristine and shiny. They're Ye Olde Noir, with scratches, scrapes and dust, which are amazing details in my book.



But now for the fun stuff! Cute Poison has some new piercings that are absolutely killer. Animus had three different versions, of which I am wearing version 2. They come in three metal colors, are unrigged mesh, and fully modifiable so you can fit them flawlessly to your shape. If I could sport these in the first life, believe me I would. But if glaring eyes, hard core piercings, moody shade, ink, and a straight up exposed heart aren't enough to express what you're going for, Cute Poison also has tag necklace. With 21 different words to accurately describe nearly any look, it's a must-have necklace. You can clearly see what I was going for! (Cue the evil cackle.) This necklace is also unrigged mesh and fully modifiable for the perfect fit.

Now for the credits.
Hair: LetLutka - Blake - Pitch
Skin: cStar Limited - The Slut 1 - Marble
Make-up: cStar - Lips 100 - Matte
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Eyes: Clemmm - Fract Eyes - No Pupil, just reflections
Glasses: [LW] - Semiframe glasses - Frost Noir (tinted)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Inermis Little
Piercings: Cute Poison - Animus v2
Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace - Evil
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelets
Heart: Lost Haven - Exposure of the Heart
Pasties: -=MY=- Pasties
Top: Neuro//: - Tight Delight Corset - Vinyl Black
Pants: [SAKIDE] - Zipped Latex Leggings - Red - Closed
Shoes: [L.Warwick] - Lucious Platform Heels - Ye Olde Noir
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Gesture
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet- Medium
Nail Appliers: A:S:S - Slink Nail Appliers - Black Drama
Pose: . Presence . - Leaned Sit - 001 (Freebie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design