Thursday, April 17, 2014

Second Star To the Right

And straight on to Pose Fair! I still cannot get over the fact that I am an -Official- Blogger for Pose Fair 2014. Today was the blogger preview and I was FLOORED. It took me over an hour and a half to walk around the whole set-up admiring it and all of the poses. My L$ wallet is almost empty and it hasn't even started yet. I'm sure I will be fighting to get back in on the 19th with the rest of you to buy up those poses I didn't grab today because I will remember it when I go to blog and kick myself for not grabbing it when I didn't have to fight for access to the sim. There is something for everyone from the family photos with the kids, to the poses for making said kids, to the fashion poses, to the poses for just hanging out with friends. The sim set-up is breathtaking and I know my fellow geeks will enjoy some of the little things that pop out at you. I listened to the notecard I got when I landed and I promise you wont regret it. Even with the higher settings, which made me lag on the almost empty sim (yeah my comp is THAT BAD at times), I was still able to navigate and the effects are amazing. You will not regret the added effects as long as your computer can handle them and the lag of the people you just fought off to get on the sim. Anyways on to the sneak peek that is the purpose of this post!


You know you really love a store when you buy a pose pack without even bothering with the trial pose stand because that takes time and you have a whole fair to shop and you know that you will use the poses at some point. I took one look at the ads for the two exclusive Pose Fair Pose Sets from Ploom and threw my L$ at the wall. And Razor did similar with the dress he put out for this round of the Seraphim Social. I didn't waste time with the demo since I wear enough of his mesh to know how the sizing normally runs and I must say it still fit like a glove. I love the cutout details and decided to halfway stick with the "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" theme and make myself up a little "out-there" and wandering around Pose Fair just thoroughly cemented that idea. Anyways I think I've rambled and taunted you enough for one post. ALSO YAY 200th POST OMG!!!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Geisha 4 - Subdued
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Aventine Horns - Voyager
Hair: Magika - Never
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night v2 - Colorless
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Ova Piercings (Available at The 100 Block)
Torso Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Illuminati - MM13019
Legs Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Dress: Razor /// - Frak Dress - Black (Available at the Seraphim Social)
Bracelets: [Atooly] - Iggy Spiked Bracelets - Black (Available at The 100 Block)
Pose: .ploom. - Trick - 4 (Soon to be Available at Pose Fair 2014)
The background is the Pose Fair 2014 Sim Set-Up They did an epic amazing job with the space theme!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design