Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sweet Talker


So with this look I found myself once again going my typical monochrome, but with a light-hearted feel to it. I wanted to go a little more cutesy, then ended up dropping by Violent Seduction to pick up two of their cutest blouses. I couldn't decide on whether I wanted the black or white one, so I got both, then wore the black tie with the white top. A cute skirt Sn@tch and L. Warwick shoes went perfectly, so then it was time for accessories and makeup. cStar Limited's Miss July gacha skin is gorgeous and come with soft colors that were gorgeous, I had to just wear it and show it off.

Now for the credits:
Hair/Band: Magika - Please
Skin: cStar Limited - Miss July 2014 - Shine
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. Thank You Gift
Top: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse - White
Bow: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse - Black
Skirt: Sn@tch - Chi Chi Skirt
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora - Oxford Heels - White
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Splayed & Fist
Pose: Clemmm - CLEM - 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design