Friday, April 3, 2015

Hypnotique



I'm gonna run away, into your eyes blue.

The feeling of blue overtook me with this one. I was sitting down in calm contemplation during my painful hours when I felt compelled to put this together. Life has seemed so grey, but yet, there are touches of such strong emotion that bring color to my reality. Sometimes, it seems ephemeral like that of a wisp of smoke. This beautiful headdress is yet another stunning piece of art by Zibska, of which heavily inspired me with this post. There are ten colors for the main and accent feather, as well as ten colors for the bird; so there are various color combinations you can achieve. With it I had paired one of her makeups that was just too perfect of a color not to go.

Now for the credits.
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Hecate
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Justine Skin - Bare - Alabaster (With Lips #7)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes Horror Edition - Lifeless Drowned
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - Celebrity - Eyelashes 14
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Maia 10
Headdress: Zibska - Arabelle
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Splayed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Malicia 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design