Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sweet Sentiments

So I have to say the Sn@tch fishing outfit has gotten my attention, and I'm normally too lazy to go after a piece by piece outfit even if it is free, but this one is so sweet and sexy I could not resist. Between that and the new pose prop Elephante Poses has out I knew I needed to play out the picturesque scene in my head...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Paper Rabbit - Willow - Vanilla - Over the Rainbow
Hair: Magika - The Wish
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyes: .ID. - Opulent Eyes - Gray
Collar: .random.Matter. - Kitten Collar - Plain - Silver (Available at 50 Shades of Lust)
Outfit: Sn@tch - For Sentimental Reasons (Current Fishing Outfit)
Hand: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Light Satine Polish
Rings: :Forever Famous: - Love/Hate Midi Ring - Silver
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High WITH A:S:S - Light Satine Polish
Pose: //elephante poses// - Light Me Up - Pose #7 ( Available at The Fantasy Collective)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design