Saturday, April 4, 2015

When The Storm Subsides

So I was dragged to White Widow today by Kaylith and I totally accept the reason why. This tattoo screamed "DRAGON! WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING ME?!" as soon as I walked in the door and I only got more distracted to buy all the things from there. But of course I couldn't hardly bring myself to cover up the masterpiece, at least not yet. So here is me playing in the water with the only the sexy tattoo (and my new favorite collar) on!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream WITH Satine Lips #4 and Cateye Liner
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Esperanza
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Opulent Eyes - Gray
Collar: .random.Matter. - Kitten Collar - Plain - Silver (Available at 50 Shades of Lust)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Crosswind
Hand: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine Polish
Pose: *PosESioN* - Medusa 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design