Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Morbid Intentions



This very morbid mind of mine will set your course into and early grave.

It's been a long while since I've played with horns, but getting to play with Aii's new gacha accessories for The Fantasy Gacha Carnival was irresistible. I could have gone with something scarier, but I decided to take a much more elegant approach. I aimed for primarily monotone with touches of red for color. Aii also recently released these fantasy eyebrows that really tickled my fancy; they come in black and white with appliers included. My outfit was nearly complete after I had finally figured out what hair I wanted to use (this voluminous sexy style from Moon), but I couldn't quite figure out what was missing. That is until I laid my eyes on this necklace that Zibska has out for We <3 Roleplay's 2nd birthday! It's elegant, beautiful, has included matching earrings, and comes with several HUD controlled color options. So once I was happy, I brought out one of my favorite structures and just moved a few piece around for the shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon. Hair - Spade - B&W
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Sinistre Madness
Eyebrows: +The Ugly and Beautiful+ - Black & White Fantasy Brows Pack II - Black IX
Makeup: Zibska ~ Noir Pack 03 - 06
Tattoo: +Nuuna+ - Meta makeups (F)
Horns: +The Ugly and Beautiful+ - Demon Hound Accessory - Horns (Available @ FGC)
Armband: +The Ugly and Beautiful+ - Demon Hound Accessory - Armband (Available @ FGC)
Necklace: Zibska ~ Alivia (Available @ We <3 Roleplay - May 04-31)
Hand Tatt: Zibska - Mallt
Dress: Pure Poison - Valentina Gown - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed & Casual
Structures: Pandemonium - Cemetery De Morte
Pose: *PosESioN* - Haute Chic 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design