Saturday, June 27, 2015

Free Spirit

Yes I know I am getting slow at this game but I am distractable as always. I do what I want I'm a free spirit dangit! Anyways I finally got around to playing with a mesh body and what better way to show it off than with a crocheted swimsuit that barley covers it right? Right! Her goes....


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - Natural - Makeup 01 - Medium Eyeborws
Hair: Magika - Restess
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Duochrome - Ocean
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands and Feet
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Music Box - Blue (Available July 1st at Event@1st)
Swimsuit: Sn@tch - Ikara Swimsuit - Blue
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design