Friday, June 12, 2015

Her Own Eden


Her own paradise, flourishing with the beauty of life.

The morning of my real life birthday was a serene one, filled with love and the sweetest wishes from my cherished friends. I feel so lucky to know such sweet and loving people and even luckier to call them my friends A big thank you and lots of hugs to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, you're absolutely wonderful!!
When it came to logging on SL, it was a wonderful surprise that Finesmith had put out some beautiful gifts for all of us to enjoy. I am particularly fond of Finesmith's GOOD set, which is this gorgeous green with accents of lavender. This set was a one day gift, including a tiara, a pair fo earrings, and a necklace. GOOD, is no modify unrigged mesh with scripted control, so it can be resized to fit perfectly (though I didn't need to resize it at all, it fit perfectly out of the box). I decided to pair this gorgeous jewelry set with a beautiful drop neck gown from Topazia in my favorite colour (I LOVE the colour green for those that didn't know). For makeup I went with neutral colors and for my nails, I'm so in love with Finesmith's appliers for Slink, so I absolutely had to use their Solid set (which comes with 16 options included). I'm really loving this look, so I'm probably not going to take it off for a couple of days.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Truth Hair - Thalia - Variety
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Green
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Mara - 01
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Brandi - Lipstick 05
Moles: Dead Apples - Moles & Blushes - Moles Only
Jewelry: Finesmith - Good - One Day Gift
Dress: Topazia - Farah Gown - Dark green
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 & Casual
Pose: *PosESioN* - Vintage Her 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design