Monday, October 5, 2015

Entwining Corruption


"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too.
They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Zibska lately has been making darker oriented pieces that have been making my gothic little heart want to beat out of my chest. A while a go she posted an artpiece featuring these horns that had me excited for their release. Finally they were released along with a collar and spiked paldron set, and a stunning dress covered in branched and birds for the October round of We <3 Roleplay. Both Algar and Bjorg are unrigged, modifiable attachments with 30 stunning color options, controlled via HUD. I decided to use the collar from the Bjorg set with the Algar horns since it was too perfect of a fit. Since I've been delving into the darker parts of my mind  more often than not lately, I reflected it in my style, but I did keep my blonde hair as to break up all the darkness and give a lovely contrast to it. As for eyes however, most would think to go with red eyes, however I felt some piercing yellow eyes were a bit more unsettling for this look. I went with an extreme mesh liner from Glam Affair, smokey eyeshadow from Zibska, some 'warpaint' from Nuuna, and an accentuating lip line also from Zibska. As for further accessories, I tied it in with Zibska's Mallt hand tattoo with pointed nails and these delightfully painful arm piercings from CerberusXing. Is it apparent that I like the shade black and spikes yet?

Hair: Fiore - Nie Hair - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Darkness Vamp
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies - Lower Only
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd. Noir - 09
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Dark Ed. Cosmetics - No.6
Warpaint: Nuuna - Makeups v11 - 2
Lips: Zibska - Whisper Lips - 01 (Available @ Uber)
Horns: Zibska - Algar (Available @ We <3 Roleplay, October)
Collar: Zibska - Bjorg Collar (Available @ We <3 Roleplay, October)
Piercings: CeberusXing - Arm Piercings - Black
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Dress: Peqe - Elven 2.0 - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Flat
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design