Saturday, October 17, 2015

Resonance


The PENUMBRA Autumn/Winter Fashion Week 2015 has officially begun! With it, it has brought some truly beautiful designs and fantastic live fashion shows, entertainment, and events. I was given the complete honor to be an official blogger and I can say I am completely blown away with the gorgeous designs I was able to play with. Meva's Pipes set includes a necklace and a pair of earrings of stunning quality of the mesh model, texturing, and it's modify! The tones came off as coppery with a bit of gold to me, so I decided to style in an elegant but very sexy style. Zibska's Fiachra set had these shoulder pieces, with the right color combination, were the perfect golden feather accent (that is also acting as a top). For the skirt, I went with a floor length, high-waist one from Peqe, which features a lovely mermaid skirt and a peplum. For makeup I went with a very, very neutral lipstick and a smokey black eyeshadow from Zibska. As for posing, I again created my own pose for the exact body language I desired.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Fiore - Simona Hair - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir - 16
Lipstick: Zibska - Kelan Lips - 16
Jewelry: Meva - Pipes Set (Available @ PENUMBRA A/W FW)
Shoulders: Zibska - Fiachra
Skirt: Peqe - Adesser - Black
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Custom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design