Sunday, November 22, 2015

Luminescence


If you've looked at my stream of posts, you'll notice it's either no color at all or completely colorful. Well, this time around it's NEON colored! Titzuki created these mesh UV facepaints that are pretty friggin' awesome. However I must advise you NEED advanced modification skills to get these to fit your avatar's face. So if you like looking fabulous and enjoy puzzle games, try it out! There are 6 designs, Electric Geisha (shown), Hannya, Lotus, Paloc, Tribal Skull, and War. As you can see I went with the Electric Geisha, because I really loved the design and it was two colors I adored. I kept the style relatively simple and similar to something I've worn to an actual glow rave in the RL, save for the hair color. Did you know Moon hair has glitter variants of their textures? Well, they do and they come with each and every color pack. Glittery orange hair? Heck yes! I went with a green eyeshadow and a metal halter top from Zibska, bright glowing green eyes from Dead Apples, and a pose from Boys To The Bone (Jack's poses are amazing and are actually realistic) to achieve my UV glow rave.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon Hair - Nagative - Neons
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Tintable Brows - Bad Bitch
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Emerald
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Amaline - 08
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Facepaint: Titzuki - UV Glowing Face Paint - Electric Geisha
Top: Zibska - Adelis Top
Pose: Boys To The Bone - Model Poses #1 - Pose 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design