Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm Late

I've been running around like a mad person since the holidays and something tells me it may not end as soon as I was hoping. So, I will let this blog post sum up half my sentiments and leave you with a quote from a certain white rabbit before I let the picture speak for itself...

"I'm Late!"


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Ears: Psychotic Neko - Bunny Set - White A
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial - Southern wind - Blacks+Whites
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Lovely Eyes - Silver
Mouth: .:Soul:. Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Neko
Lips: NOX. - Ink Lip - White
Collar: *NeverWish* - Mystik Collar - White - Silver
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Dress: :Moon Amore: - Papillon Dreams Dress (Azul)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1
Shoes: *NeverWish* - Time Travelers Boots - White
Pose: Custom Made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design