Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blow You Away

So I was getting a totally Andy Warhol Pop Art vibe when I saw this new Tank Top set from Sn@tch and well I just had to play with it. I have to say I think my creation is freaking ADORABLE and I can't hardly stand to take it off. I think the hardest part was choosing which color tank to pick, but the PANK lips from Zibska made it for me demanding pink be the accent color and allowing blue to do the heavy lifting. Any which way most of my inspiration came form new items at The 100 Block so go check it out, and don't forget to cast your vote in the photo contest while you are there!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Sunkissed - NB
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Neon
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyebrows: Nuuna - Eyebrows 9
Eye Make-Up: Zibska - Claudette 07 (Available at The 100 Block)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Marble Eyes - Electric
Freckles: [Stellar] - Rainbow Freckles
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Doll - Open
Lips: Zibska - Ultrav 02 (Available at The 100 Block)
Gum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum!
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Outfit: Sn@tch - Atom Bomb Baby Tank - Blue (Available at The 100 Block)
Bracelets: [ bubble ] - Chevron Bracelets - All In One (Available at The 100 Block)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Sn@tch Nails - Matte Tips/NEON
Socks: Sn@tch - Firework Socks - Blue
Shoes: Sn@tch - All-Star Platform Boots
Pose: Custom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design