Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Fink U Freeky

So today's post is dedicated to my partner in crime is finally reaching that age where she can take on the world legally and everyone better be prepared. So a few weeks back she posted this picture to her Instagram and Facebook and I fell in LOVE with it and actually got some of my inspiration back thanks to it.


But of course I can't just straight recreate that in SL, that hat, those buttons, I could not do it justice. So instead I took to capturing her spirit, the essence that is her and by golly I think I've done it.


And just to top it off I'm including the music video of the Die Antwoord song that gave it's title to this post because reasons. (NSFW really so you have been warned)



Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Cream - NB
Hair: Magika - Such
Hat: Moon Elixir - Coven - 3 - Hat - Charcoal
Lashes:  *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Glasses: Moon Elixir - Coven - 18 - Glasses
Eye Make-Up: Zibska - Ltd Noir 01
Eyes: .ID. - Soft Eyes - Gray
Lips: Zibska - Tempt 12 WITH Zibska - Whisper 01
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands and Feet
Vest: Moon Elixir - Coven - 2 - Maitreya - Vest - RARE
Shirt: Moon Elixir - Coven - 15 - Maitreya - Shirt - White
Bustier: Moon Elixir - Coven - 9 - Maitreya - Bustier - Charcoal
Arm Wraps: Moon Elixir - Coven - 6 - Maitreya - Arm Wraps - Charcoal
Nails: A:S:S - Vibrant Darkness
Shorts: Moon Elixir - Coven - 12 - Maitreya - Shorts - Charcoal
Shoes: Moon Elixir - Coven - 19 - Maitreya - Boots - Charcoal
Chair: Kalopsia - Aimee's Chair - Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design