Monday, January 2, 2017

Start Another Story

Well I have spent the last month thinking things over and have come to decide that this will be my last "blog post". I have been slowly fading already with my switch to working based on inspiration rather than pumping out posts with items I was handed, and I am coming to realize SL isn't the inspiration it once was. SL will still have a part of me and I will still be on once in awhile, but the draw of being on for endless hours is gone for me. I have made great friends over the years and had much fun, but now RL holds more appeal. When inspiration hits you will still be able to find pictures on my Flickr and I will probably still fully credit them there, minus the landmarks. But thank you for taking part of this journey with me over the past 5 or so years, no matter how brief or late your visit may be. So long and thanks for all the fish!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Belleza- FLF Amber System Skin - Med
Hair: Doe - Twinkle - Candy WITH Blinking Twinkle Lights (Lights tinted)
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes - Slate
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Smirk WITH Human Teeth and Doe - Blinking Twinkle - Mouth Lights (Lights Tinted)
Lips: Sn@tch - Midnight Cream Lipsticks - Mauve
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands
Dress: Sn@tch - Bonnie Sequin Dress
Polish: A:S:S - Nail appliers - Purples
Pose: GingerFish Poses - Curves 3 - Mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design