Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm Not An Angel

Don't walk RUN! I'm way behind thanks to RL and a very needy doggy and both Summerfest and Rhapsody end in just a matter of hours and you need to run and grab the goodies before they are gone! Soo since time is of the essence I will jump right in with my picture of my goodies!


I was totally feeling an edgy vibe once I found these pieces and I totally had to assemble them! pretty sure these are going to be my new favorite system shorts as well. Anyways go buy all the things before they are gone!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Cassia - America - 08 WITH Cassia - Lips 13 (Available at Summerfest)
Hair: .DK. - Neopunk (No Longer Available)
Eyes: .ID. - Summer Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - LOVE & HATE Sleeve -  H13004
Top: Goth1c0 - Ariel Tank Top - Black
Shorts: Sn@tch - Mae High-Wasited Denim Shorts - Faded
Arm Bands: Goth1c0 - The Spine Bracelet - Female (Available at Project Limited)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual On Left Elegant On Right WITH Cute Poison - Glitter Nails Matte Tips
Rings: Cute Poison - Skull Ring - Black (Available at OMGacha)
Purse: +>Adore&Abhor<+ - Catcall This! Purse - Silver (Available at Rhapsody - Punk)
Shoes: [L.Warwick] - Aurora -Platform Heels- Spiked Patent Noir (Available at Rhapsody - Metal)
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design