Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bella Muerte

So Project Limited started up back on the 10th and I did manage to sim border shop and grab myself some goodies in the first days, however RL decided to grab hold and distract me from getting these limited edition goodies posted as fast as I wanted to. So sadly when you start reading the credits if (Available at Project Limited) looks more like (Available at Project Limited) that means the version I am wearing is already sold out, there may be other color/tone options, but not the one I am wearing. But anyway because most of it is still available, but only if you hurry, I will cut my ramblings short and show off the goods!


So apparently I was feeling more monotone than usual, but that could be because I was more focused on grabbing all the things before they sold out and noticing later how well they pieced together. Either way I love this corset/tutu outfit thing that Sn@tch has going on and Glam Affair keeps reeling me in closer with each new release.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia Fantasy - Pearl (Available at Project Limited)
Hair: Exile - Stone Cold Seduction - Extremes (Available at Hair Fair)
Eyes: .ID. - Summer Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Lips: cStar - Lips Matte 096
Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Collar: .Pekka. - Solid Metal Spiked Collar - Steel (Available at Project Limited)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Heart - Silver (Available at Project Limited)
Top: Sn@tch - Lust in the Dust Tank - Black
Corset & Tutu: Sn@tch - Santa Sangre - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Rings: Cute Poison - Skull Ring - Black
Pose: //elephante poses// - Rather Be #6
Background: Pandemonium - Cemetery De Morte

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design