Sunday, August 3, 2014

When I Met You In The Summer

Long title but it holds just a little bit of meaning for me right now so it stuck. Sorry that my posts are getting more and more sporadic, the new job has me not wanting to look at a computer when I get home, and then there is the new boy that's gotten my attention IRL. Offer to play MtG with me once and I may never leave.... But back to the actual blog post! So I've been in a girly mood lately (I wonder why) so I decided to bounce out of my edgy phase for a bit and be bright and summery! The new event that Truth has started putting on (Uber) was just the place to find what I was looking for!


Girly and beachy and just downright fun the event had a bunch of awesome summer stuff out and I made grabby hands all around.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Rose - America - 02
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Malibu 2 (Available at Uber)
Eyes: .ID. -Shine - Soft - Hazel
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace: [tea.s] - Turtle Necklace
Top: erratic - Amber - Tie-up Shirt - Coral (Available at Uber)
Shorts: erratic - Lena - Shorts - Denim Mid (Available at Uber)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Slink - Basic Nails
Pose: //elephante poses// - Ember #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design