Saturday, August 23, 2014

How Come You're Not Here

So I am definitely struggling with this whole balancing a real job and a social life and keeping up with the internet and sadly the internet and my blog are getting the short end of the stick. Hopefully after Dragon Con I will be able to reevaluate my time around all the things and give the internet and my blogging a bit more love. But just because I don't have much time doesn't mean I haven't been working on the pretty when I do have time. Here is the beauty that came from the limited edition skin Glam affair released that I managed to buy but not style before it was gone...


And you know I could not miss out on the sexyness that Goth1c0 put out or the gothic collar that Cute Poison released.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Rose - Pearl - 01
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Serenity
Eyes: .ID. - Daenerys Eyes - 2
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Septum
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace: Cute Poison - Heretic Collar (Available at Depraved Nation's District 5 in the Industrial Compound)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Outfit: Goth1c0 - Dark Wishes - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Sn@tch Nails - Matte Tips - Neon
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress To Kill Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Suggestive Pose 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design