Sunday, August 24, 2014

Disenchanted

Collabor88 and We <3 Role-Play got me channeling my inner Grecian goddess and I dragged Kaylith in on it. Between the flowing locks that Olive put out and the beautifully detailed horns that Half-Deer released for Collabor88 I got dragged in and the dress I found at We <3 Role-Play paired it off nicely. Not to mention Glam Affair struck again.



Jumping in on this, I couldn't resist joining Draggy for some fun. We were definitely channeling goddess poise in this, Greek style. Gotta say there's a little bit of Mnemosyne and Lilith going on in here. I did however wear a different crown than the one that came with the beautiful hair I'm wearing, but I'm kinda obsessed with Keystone, so you can't blame me!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Dragon:
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Artemis - Asia 05
Hair: .Olive. - the Shiny Hair (Available at Collabor88)
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Odyssey Horns - White/Silver (Available at Collabor88)
Eyes: .ID. - Light Sensitive - Basic - Slate
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Dress: +Occult+ & -The Fallen- - Caelestis - White & Silver (Available at We <3 RP!)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Slink - Basic Nails
Pose: //elephante poses// - The Temptress #4

Kaylith:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Kallisto - Cocktail Girl - Asia G
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Legend Hair - Persephone (Available at Collabor88)
Crown: [Keystone] - Bryre Crown
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Soul Eyes - Grey
Lashes: cStar Limited - Drag Lashes - Pure Black
Dress: Baiastice - Calypso Dress - Black (Available at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Elegant
Pose: Clemmm - CLEM - 21 var

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design