Friday, September 12, 2014

On Razors Edge

Okay so now that Con is over and I had a weekend to relax and get my head back on straight let's try this again. I know I'm slacking as a blogger and haven't been able to make the time, but that's why I resigned from most of the sponsored positions I've had and am now sticking to the few brands I can't bear to stop calling my sponsors and using the big girl money I make now to support my habit. Either way I am back from my mini "vacation" if you can call it that and gonna get back to what I love. And to start I will show off my haul from Uber. I must say I LOVE this event and totally love the Apocalypse theme for this round! Time to show off the goods!


I think Truth won my heart. This hair totally reminds me of that Neopunk hair I wear all the time, and this one isn't retired so don't be surprised if I sport it way too often. Plus it gives it a nice update and has a bit more detail within it. Still love Neopunk, but since it is retired i feel guilty every time I blog it! And yes I may have been feeling a little frisky, but it's the end of the world as we know it why not shake things up a bit?!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Artemis - Asia - The Last Days 03 (Available at Uber)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Rogue (Available at Uber)
Eyes: .ID. - Light Sensitive - Basic - Slate
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Ukai's Talismans (Available at Uber)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Ukai's Talismans - Long 1 (Available at Uber)
Lingerie: Baiastice - Apocalypse Net Lingerie - Black (Available at Uber)
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Ukai's Talismans (Available at Uber)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black Nails
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 012
Background: Pandemonium - Ghastly Heights Apartments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design