Thursday, September 18, 2014

Self Rescuing Princess

Sometimes you need a knight in shining armor...
Sometimes he turns out to be a loser in aluminum foil...

Either way I tend not to be a girl that lets a guy treat me like a princess without making him feel like a prince in return. Besides I'm a control freak and thus I tend to have to save myself....


Either way SN@ATCH made sure I felt like a princess this week restoring my crown and bringing forth all of the jewelry a girl would need. Pair it with a hair-do fit for a princess and well I may be feeling a little high and mighty.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Kallisto - Cocktail Girl - Asia
Hair: .Olive. - the Beauty Hair - Brown Puppy (Available at The Arcade)
Eyes: .ID. - Portrait Eyes - Blue
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace: Sn@tch - Passionata Necklace (Available at Jewelry Fair)
Outfit: Sn@tch - Flynn Royal
Tattoo: [SHIPWRECKED] - Princess Tattoo
Bracelets: Sn@tch - Micah Metal Cuffs (Available at Jewelry Fair)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Princess Nails
Ring: [INK] - Crown ring - Antique Silver
Pose: //elephante poses// - Once Upon A Dream #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design