Saturday, January 16, 2016

Inner Compass

So, I meant to post this late last week or early this week and then I got repeatedly sucker punched in the feels. This caused me to not be able to bring myself to do much of anything in the way of being productive and delaying this post much much longer than I intended, especially since now these earrings have been out for two weeks but they were so pretty I had to style around them, and since Boho isn't normally my deal I was happy when I saw how easily they brought a look together. I have to say I love what Plastik is doing and the pretty things Vae is putting out all have me drooling!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Caroline Skin -  New Day  - America
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Jean Mesh Hair - Pancake
Earrings: :[Plastik]:- The Arambe Earrings
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Marble Eyes - Electric
Necklace: Izzie's - Metal Feather Necklace
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Top: :[Plastik]:- Ziva Tank - Ombre-Five
Bracelets: Izzie's - Eternity Bracelet  - Brown
Watch: Izzie's - Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet - Brown
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine Polish
Pants: A:S:S - Jeggings - Brown - Fem
Pose: Custom made. Available on request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design