Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Captive Audience

Some posts take longer to simmer than others and this is one of those that was made in advance and has to sit for a bit for i to settle into it's final state. I was goofing around after discovering alaskametro<3 at Indie Teepee and shopping for all of the things in their shop and this look just started to fall together. Then Kaylith insisted she be the one to take the pic and I had to wait for her RL to fall where it does for the magic to take and I have to say it is worth the wait. But back to alaskametro<3 while I have your full attention. I am in love! I was pleasantly surprised by the skin I got from Indie Teepee but the variety and color pallets in her store have me hooked and I will be coming back for more for sure! Defiantly worth checking out especially if you love colors as much as I do.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Doll V2 - Vamp - Pure - Brown Brow
Hair: little bones. - Gem
Lashes:  *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eye Makeup: alaskametro<3 - "Muse" eyeshadow - Brocade
Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Brown
Lips: alaskametro<3 - "Cole" lipstick - Orchid
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara WITH Hands and Feet
Dress: -Pixicat- - Thorn MiniDress - Roses WITH Rope (Available at The Epiphany)
Nails: A:S:S - Nail appliers - Opulence
Stockings: Zaara - Aksaka lingerie - Oreo
Shoes: alaskametro<3 - "Brilla" Iridescent Shoes - Garnet Red
Pose: GingerFish Poses - Curves 3 - Curvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design