Thursday, August 18, 2016

You Spin Me Right Round

So anyone that gets to know Kaylith knows she has a -thing- for Harley Quinn, probably has something to do with the clown like aspects but hey I won't judge. And well it has rubbed off on me to the point I'm actually reading the comics and have become rather obsessed with the red and black trouble maker myself. All this leads to silly ideas that start to come together when a knife throwers assistant outfit comes out the same time a Joker themed knife wheel. Now some more side not back story as to WHY my manic giggle escape my throat as the photo was forming in my minds eye. If you haven't seen The Devils Carnival you should get on it because it really is masterfully done and the way they bring Aesop's Fables to life are marvelous! But back to my point the story like of the scorpion and the frog is probably my favorite of the stories that they bring to like and it might have to do with the role Emilie Autumn plays, but if you have seen the movie you see how it ties to this post without me giving out any spoilers. Then the fact that the Joker themed wheel fell into my hands and well just about everyone that knows who Harley and Joker are knows their relationship woes so the plot thickened and I dragged my favorite partner in crime into my plots. Anyway enough of my rambling time to reveal the work of art that Kaylith photographed and edited.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Harley
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Alabaster - NB
Hair: little bones. - Harley - Black Dips
Lashes:  MIASNOW Lashes - CANDY 4 Drama
Facepaint: MIASNOW Makeup - CANDY EYESHADOW - Red, BLOODY CLOWN 1 - Just Lips, CANDY - just red nose BIG
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes - Fjord
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Outfit: Sn@tch - Oops Knife Throwers Assistant Outfit - Red Skirt, Shoes, Knife, and Choker from the outfit too
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Splayed
Wheel: {Reverie}#8 - Joker HaHa Knife Wheel

Joker
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle '16 Skin - Bare - Alabaster - NB
Hair: Magika - Shade
Eyebrows: The Sugar Garden - Bad Bitch Brows
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sorrow Eyes - Green
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Noir 05 - 11
Lipstick: Zibska - Delica Effect - 14
Scars: Oh Harl - Sitched Up Smile
Tie: Bowtique - Necktie
Jacket: Sn@tch - Suzy Leather Jacket - Purple
Top: Pale Empress - Caroline Top - Green
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Gloves: Izzie's - Short Leather Gloves Appliers
Pants: Sn@tch - Kiki Velvet Pants - Purple
Pose: PosESioN - Fetish 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design