Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Eyes Of The Beholder

Because Atooly Hunts are awesome, and well they happen often, but are short sweet and full of win I'm gonna showcase the one happening RIGHT NOW!


All of the awesome colors and a summer time theme! So many awesome items in this hunt it is totally worth doing! I just don't have time to show them all off so check out the HUNT BLOG and run through this short hunt to get them all for yourself! In the mean time here is a taste!


Atooly and Cute Poison have both totally grabbed my attention lately, I just hadn't figured out how to blog some of their awesome new stuff until now. Lie headbands, they normally just make me go RAWR! but I couldn't pass up these adorakable bow ones from Atooly especially with matching rings and the fact that they match the hunt color theme (be it accidental twist of fate or on pourpose) didn't hurt either. And Cute Poison finally got me to pull out my flat Slink feet for these shoes! And because I spent hours dealing with figuring this out the hard way... Slink have a tintable feet version which is totally win for matching to a skin from one of those awesome skin stores that haven't made appliers for the slink stuff yet, the downside is these versions don't work with ANY APPLIERS, and thus the pretty nail packs that are popping up all over the place don't work with them. So thus leading me to breaking down and buying this awesome skin that I had been oggling form afar at Pink Fuel that I had been putting off buying because of the price, but really it is totally worth it. For 1,600L$ I got not only a sexy skin with tons of basic options but I also got a metric ton of makeup layers and then wandered over to get the feet appliers. So yes I feel guilty leaving my cStar skins in my inventory for this look (especially since I was having a hard time choosing between a few), but for having to leave my safe haven I feel I made a really good choice. Rambles, rambles, where was I.... Oh yeah and this outfit! My friend Skyler at Pins & Needles has been doing some awesome rigging for AngelRed thus leading to her awesome mesh creations that spawn from playing with the mesh she makes! (Psst! It is totally a freebie group gift right now so come grab it before she puts it in her store for full price!) So enough of my ramblings! I will leave you with this... I WANNA SEE YOUR PEACOCK!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Harley - Peach
Hair: [e] - Never - Brown 04
Headband: [Atooly] - Pretty Bow - Headband Two (Available in the Lucky Board)
Eyes: .ID. - April Gift - Soulful V2 - Beachy
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Make-up: [Pink Fuel] - Shimmer Eyeshadow - Taupe Pink + Wing
Tattoo: :: YaYo :: - Star - Tattoo Faded 3
Outfit: --[Pins & Needles]-- - Alexa outfit (Group Gift that will also be available for sale soon)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Colors of Summer Hunt Polish (Colors of Summer Hunt Gift)
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet - Pink
Rings: [Atooly] - Little Bow Ring - Hot Pink
Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet WITH [Atooly] - Colors of Summer Hunt Polish (Colors of Summer Hunt Gift)
Shoes: Cute Poison - Lasum Flip Flop - Pink
Pose: Elephante Poses - Fully Alive #3 (Colors of Summer Hunt Gift)
Peacock: *MishMish* - Blue Peacock - The Razzle (Available at Collab 88)
Greenhouse: *There's No Place Like Home* - Greenhouse with Furniture (Colors of Summer Hunt Gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design