Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lemon Zest

The When Life Gives You Lemons Event is in full swing and after 3 days has raised 40,000L$ to help Kaylith get a new computer and get back on her feet! I really want to say how amazing it is when people can come together to help out one another and I want to start to highlight some of the awesome designers that have come together for this event!


First off I want to show off the awesome dress made by Skyler of Pins and Needles who is helping me host this event by lending me a huge chunk of her sim and helped me with the booths and all of the set up and organization. I could not have hoped to have my elaborate plan to help Kaylith come anywhere near fruition without her help. She took the idea and helped me run with it when I started to go scattter-brained. Then I have to show off the glasses and boots designed for the event by Lindsey Warwick they are totally lemony and fit the event theme for shits and giggles, plus I happen to know these are some of Kayliths favorite boots which will just make her smile when she can get back online and see them. Somehow I didn't know of Sour Pickles before this event but after seeing this adorable necklace among the offerings at the booth I know it is one store I won't soon forget, and will probably be visiting often. And I can't leave out cStar! While this shin is not one of the ones at the event, the face is one of the three faces that are offered in the Cherryade Skin Gatcha and is totally worth trying your luck to get, although all of the skins are lovely, I should know because I've managed to get many of them. Yes I admit I am a cStar whore especially with the gatchas.

And I can't leave out this silly pic I took the first night with the Avatar that Degra has released for the event at his booth. The Lemon Lake Monster lives!!!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar - Yuna 1 - Blonde - Freckles - Cream - B Cup
Hair: [e] - Balance - Blonde 07
Glasses: [LW] - Sophisticated Glasses - Lemon (Available at the When Life Gives You Lemons Event)
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts - Honey
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat
Necklace: [Sour Pickles] - Bunches of Fruit Necklace (Available at the When Life Gives You Lemons Event)
Dress: --[Pins & Needles]-- - Missie Dress - Lemon Zest (Available at the When Life Gives You Lemons Event)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Atooly - Ombre Set One Polish
Boots: [LW] - Crushers<3  Platform Boots - Dreamy Lemon (Available at the When Life Gives You Lemons Event)
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual 017

Lemon Lake Monster Avatar: The Prop Shop - Limited Edition - Alien Avatar! (Available at the When Life Gives You Lemons Event)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design