Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rainbow Fairy God-Unicorn

Because of the Taste the Rainbow Hunt that is happening right now I decided to go back to my roots because no one can pass up all these awesome goodies!


RAINBOWS!!! UNICORN GOODNESS!!! OHH MYY!!!
And a close-up on the face because the little details make this all the more Epic!


So yes, I normally ramble here, but today I think I will let the rainbows do all of the talking! I will just put in my two-cents that you should totally go do the hunt it's short and sweet and totally win!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Harley - Opaline (Available as a Special Edition Fatpack at We <3 RP!)
Hair: *Alice Project* - Alexis Glitter/Rainbow Streaks - White (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Horn: . a i s l i n g . - Rainbow Sugar (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Brow Adornments: . a i s l i n g . - Sugar Stars (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Eyes: [Void] - Lacerate II (Constricted) - Rainbow
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eye Make-up: Blacklace Beauty - Rainbow Kisses Eyeshadow (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Lips: [Pink Fuel] - Metallic Lipsticks <Lt. Tones> - Light Blue (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Piercing: .:ellabella:. - Ballad of Stars Rainbow Ed (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Gills: cStar Limited - Pastel Rainbow Gills
Choker: ET - Be Thou the Rainbow - Choker (Creator Profile doesn't list her own store and I can't find them on Marketplace where I think I got them)
Necklace: --[Pins & Needles]-- Rainbow Love Necklace
Outfit: !deviousMind - Sweet Rose Valentina - RAINBOW - Rose Version (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Dollarbie Rainbow Nails (Can't find a store inworld and her Marketplace doesn't have them)
Hooves: *Epic* - Basic Faun Legs - Snow
Pose Prop: . a i s l i n g . - Wand&Rainbow (AKA The Box that the Hunt Gifts came in!) (A Hunt Prize in the Taste the Rainbow Summer Hunt)

Sadly you can't see the matching tail from . a i s l i n g . that is the third hunt gift from the hunt. I thought I had arranged it so that you could see it but SL must have undone it when I wasn't looking and I didn't notice until I went to post the finished pictures. Anyways It matches the horn and eyebrow stars and is epic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design