Friday, June 20, 2014

Rock Mafia

So I know I need to play catch-up. RL is throwing me an epic awesome curveball and tackling it has been taking most of my energy. And as such I'm pretty sure my blogging is going to stay at this pace at least for awhile until I settle into this new rhythm that my life is taking. So for starters I will throw this look out there since it pulled itself together in between my fits of panicking about stuff I had no control over and working full time hours this past week.


Anyways, the awesome new store Heartistic is totally getting my attention with this adorable shoes. I cut my feet off so much it was almost hard to plan an outfit around these shoes! But once they sang to my edgy side the sophisticated rocker chick came roaring out with her monocle an d bowtie on!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair- - Liv skin - Artic - 09 E (Available at The Arcade)
Hair: Magika - Serene
Monocle: .DirtyStories. - Cutie Monocle
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Bowtie: .::C.C. Kre-ations:.. - Vintage Elegance Bowtie - Black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - All is Vanity - FULL13005
Top: [R3VOLT] - LeBlanc Top
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Nails- Black on Black
Pants: Sn@tch - Go Out Skinny Jeans - Black
Feet: Slink - HIGH Feet WITH -Glam Affair- Feet Appliers - Artic
Shoes: Heartistic - Strap 'Em Down - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude Pose 011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design