Thursday, June 5, 2014

This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like

So last week at one point I was in the mood to style, but totally uninspired and my emotions were all over the place. Well in comes Kaylith and goes well fine then I will give you a song style challenge and you will like it! Well I managed to shoot down the new lovey-dovey songs she tried to throw at me first by reminding her that I was in my "weird mood" with emotions rollercoastering and she decided to take a different approach. When I came back from doing a few chores this awaited me.


And well it instantly grabbed my attention. Yes, Kaylith really does know me better than I know myself some days...


So glad I stumbled upon Goth1c0's new releases on Flickr because they brought this look to the level it almost missed. And the fact that Kaylith squirreled away this skin ages ago and already had it ready to share because she knew that three seconds after hearing the lyric I would pause the song and ask for it. Anyways I will let the song and the look do the rest of the talking while I try to get my RL to shut up so I can blog some more.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar - Glory Whore Skin - Elven Natural
Crown: Schadenfreude - Storybook Royalty: Crown of Spades
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Hecate - Natural Selection (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Colorless
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Harness: +Spellbound+ - Cult Harness - Black (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Outfit: Goth1c0 - Sticky & Sweet
Garters: Nyte'N'Day - Peeks Lingerie - Black
Hands: Goth1c0 - Reckless Claws (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill Boots - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Party 005


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design