Friday, May 30, 2014

Lola Von Kola


"Rainy days to man always seem to very gloomy. To me it's more peaceful, there's a certain happiness in walking in the rain. It masks and washes away the pain, but these knives in my back keep reminding me of you. Oh wait, you're the one that put them there. That's okay, it won't stop me from smiling, it's what I do best. That and telling really bad jokes."


"Yes, it always is my specialty, smiling. My name is Lola Von Kola, and I'm a different breed of clown. Being a clown is the bees knees! I'll entertain you to bits, make you laugh, make you smile... or give you the worst of nightmares. Maybe you'll even join the clown revolution? It all depends on how you want to see me. Come shake my hand...err, claw. I won't bite, I promise! That's Ghoulie's job when he's in your closet or under your bed, TeeHeeHeeHee~!"

Seriously though, I've brought my RL self more into SL recently. This look is based off of my RL clown, Lola Von Kola (R) and how she dresses. Well, minus the CLAW hands, I made those recently and I can't seem to take them off for long. Did I mention I mesh when I'm not lazy? Totally do. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Clown ahoy! :o)

Now for the credits:
Hat: The Prop Shop - Bowler Hat
Hair: [LeLutka] - Ferah - Blonde Fun
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Neva - Artic
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy - Ice Blue
Make-up: Presence - Lola Von Kola (NOT for sale. Like, ever. EVER.)
Collar: Sinistyle - Zydrate Anatomy Choker
Tattoo: cStar Limited - Strange Aeons Tattoo
Top: Sn@tch - Scarlett Corset - Black
Pants: MIEL - Cargo Pants - Cinder
Boots: Death Row Designs - Loose Combats - Black
Arm Gradient: [Ni.Ju] - Claws
Claws: Presence - Claw Hands (Not out yet, not unless someone wants them?)
Umbrella: [Atooly] - Umbrella Time - Black
Knives: Death Row Designs - Back Stabbers
Pose 1: *Posesion* - Diosaharu 7
Pose 2: Presence - Grazia - 010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design