Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother Of...

So I saw the GoT inspired collars from Noodles and I had to get my hands on it and so I did! and well from there the rest of the look just kinda fell into place with the dragon and the hair that instantly brought a certain Khaleesi to mind. I had to give her a bit more of a modern feel though just because I could.


I am getting more use of of the RP sim for pictures than I am getting chances to roleplay... I should work on that...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Kayden Skin -Elven Cool
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Luna Mesh Hair -  Night Shadow
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Collar: Noodles - Mother of Dragons Collar - Hematite Rare
Necklace: -DRD- - GOT Dragonegg Necklace - Gold (Edited to turn it redish)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo  - Ti Tso Ras Algethi - FULL13002
Dress: Razor /// - Abandon Tube Dress - Black
Dragon: -DRD- - GOT moving dragon - red
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Loose Hand -Forearm Gap
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design