Saturday, May 24, 2014

Novocaine On My Tongue

I have to say lately the darkside is keeping it's hold on me, and I can't say that I mind. Between the last few rounds of Suicide Dollz and The Dark Style Fair mixed in with some other odds and ends here and there my inner goth might be showing a little.


I had more words to say but the novocaine is taking hold of my tongue....

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Skin {Muse} - Creme w/ Lipstick 2 - 9
Hair: Truth Hair - Ainsley
Ears: [MANDALA] - Pierced ELF EARS VER2
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. - Goth Eyeshadows - 1 (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Collar: .Pekka. - Leather Ring Collar v2 - Black (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - All Is Vanity - FULL13005
Top: AlterEgo - Tback Tank Tops - SG Edition (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Gloves: Razor /// - Foe Gloves - Labyrinth (Available at Serafilms)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Panties: Razor /// - Vas Micro Shorts
Legwarmers: Razor /// - Rouge Legwarmers
Feet: Slink - Flat Feet
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude Pose 008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design