Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm Nobody's Baby


Love's a cruel device that hurts us all, and there's points in life where you you just gotta be nobody's baby. But seriously though, Sn@tch's fishing outfit Oceanside was black and teal in all the right ways, so I jumped on it. I gotta' say I love these cowboy boots! So I popped on one of my old Sn@tch hats and went a country with a lil' twist. As you can see I went for a girly look, then put an edge on it. With new piercings from Cute Poison and these epic cute spiked bracelets from Atooly, it was too perfect. It took me a few minutes lounging around at Pandemonium to realize, hey this right here is awesome as it is!

Now for the credits:
Hair: Truth - Rashida
Skin: cStar Limited - The Social Butterfly 3 - Shine
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy Eyes - Green
Make-up 1: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - Jester
Make-up 2: Sn@tch - Underworld Makeup - Drown
Lashes: Glam Affair - Celebrity - Eyelashes 10
Piercings: Cute Poison - Ova Piercing
Earrings: [Atooly] -Brooke's Bow Earrings - Mint
Bracelets: [Atooly] - Iggy Spike Bracelets - Black
Outfit: Sn@tch - Oceanside (Fishing)
Hat: Sn@tch -Kickass Hat - Death Valley
Pose: Apple Spice - Vintage Pose 001
Location: Pandemonium - Rustic Village
(Hyperlinks soon, my SL is being dumb!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design