Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Raw - Blogger Challenge

The challenge this round is to take a step back from the post processing that has become somewhat of an obsession, not just in RL but in SL as well, and take a raw shot in SL with a natural windlight and post it unedited (cropping doesn't count against you) showing what raw means to you. Well here is my image and the only edit I did other than crop it was shrink the overall image down, because I take my picture way too big and then have to shrink them down, and add my watermark.


Raw to me goes beyond unedited it means not hiding and in essence "wearing your heart on your sleeve" so for this post I wanted to show some surface damage as much to show a visible 'flaw' as to show that we outwardly tend to hide our scars from others. Tears running down my face smearing my makeup to show the raw feeling and emotions we tend to hide from the public eye. The outfit, that of a submissive, shows that we all tend to submit to this idea of perfection and work towards it. The tape and ribbons tangling and binding my hands and feet to show how intertwined and tied into this web we find ourselves in. Chipped nail polish on my finger to show how the world chips away at us trying to break us down and fit us into it's mold as we claw our way through life. I may have over thought this post just a bit, but I did enjoy breaking it down in my head as I worked to compleate it. And the time I saved having to otherwise edit the picture...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Jane - Cream - Scarred
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Ainsley
Eyeshadow: .Pekka. - Goth Eyeshadows - 4 (Available at The Dark Style Fair)
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Outfit: Razor /// - Reverse Pet Corset & Skirt
Pasties: *League* - Duct Tape Top - Pasties - Black
Hands: SiniStyle - Taped Fist & Black Nails - Loose Hand -Forearm Gap
Feet: Slink - Medium Feet WITH cStar - Slink Feet Appliers - Cream AND A:S:S - Metallic Polish
Ribbons: Heartistic - Bound Black Satin Wraps
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design